Bradley Elementary School
521 School St
Bradley, AR 71826
Phone: (870) 626-3308
Fax: (870) 626-3315
The elementary book fair is online from February 1st-14th.
Virtual Parent/Teacher Conferences - Thursday, Sept. 24th
On Thursday, Sept. 24th, students will be dismissed at 12:45 p.m. so that teachers can conduct virtual conferences with parents. Teachers will contact the parents of the students for whom a conference is deemed necessary in order to schedule a virtual online meeting. Any parent can schedule a conference by emailing their child's teacher.
Elementary Policy Adjustments - COVID 19
To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2020-21 school year:
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 4, 5, and 6 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. For this reason, BES is asking that all students in these grades provide for themselves at least three (3) washable/reusable masks for the coming year. (Two masks to rotate daily and one to keep at school as a spare.)
- Water fountains will be replaced with bottle filling stations. Students will need to bring a transparent water bottle with a twist off lid to be used with these filling stations.
- While waiting for school to begin, students will no longer sit in the hallway; all students will report to their respective homerooms upon arrival.
ETBSD Ready for Learning Options
For the 2020-21 School year, parents will have the opportunity to select from two choices of instructional delivery. Option 1 (traditional) requires no action on the part of parents. However, parents choosing option 2 (virtual) must contact their child's principal on or before August 13th.
CLICK HERE to view ETBSD Ready for Learning Options
2020-2021 School Supplies
Clear water bottle
Reusable/washable masks (recommended)
School Choice Application (Deadline-May1)