Bradley Elementary School
521 School St
Bradley, AR 71826
Phone: (870) 626-3308
Fax: (870) 626-3315
First Day of School - August 24th
If you have a child who will be 5 years old before August 1st, 2020, and you need to enroll in Kindergarten at Bradley Elementary, please click the link below.
If your child has received Sonday Interventions, please click the link below for additional resources and materials.
Sonday Intervention Information
Winsor Learning, the publisher of the Sonday Intervention Program, has made curriculum available for parents to use at home. We will be adding resources here as they become available.
Elementary Policy Adjustments - COVID 19
To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2020-21 school year:
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 4, 5, and 6 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. For this reason, BES is asking that all students in these grades provide for themselves at least three (3) washable/reusable masks for the coming year. (Two masks to rotate daily and one to keep at school as a spare.)
- Water fountains will be replaced with bottle filling stations. Students will need to bring a transparent water bottle with a twist off lid to be used with these filling stations.
- While waiting for school to begin, students will no longer sit in the hallway; all students will report to their respective homerooms upon arrival.
ETBSD Ready for Learning Options
For the 2020-21 School year, parents will have the opportunity to select from two choices of instructional delivery. Option 1 (traditional) requires no action on the part of parents. However, parents choosing option 2 (virtual) must contact their child's principal on or before August 13th.
CLICK HERE to view ETBSD Ready for Learning Options