2020-2021 Basketball Schedule is out! See the Athletics page and select basketball.
Welcome Back!! We are gearing up for the start of the 2020-21 school year scheduled for Monday, August 24th! Here are a few items of information you will need to know:
- "Meet Your Teacher" will be virtual this year. All teachers will post a video recording with information about them and their class for you to be able view by Thursday, August 20th.
- Mandatory 7th grade orientation will also be held Thursday, August 20th at 6:00pm. This will be held in person at the gymnasium. We are restricting attendance to one adult per 7th grade student. Masks required.
- All beginning of school forms will be on-line. You do not have to print! Simply complete the form on-line and submit.
- In addition, your copy of the student handbook is available electronically on the school's web site.
- As for now, all high school students and staff will be required to wear face masks while in attendance of school. With the exception of eating lunch and active participation on an athletic team, these masks must be worn.
- Water fountains will be off temporarily, as they are being modified to be refilling stations. Please consider sending your student to school with a bottled water and/or a refillable container. Bottled water will be available at the high school office upon request, free of charge.
- Breakfast procedures will be "grab and go" for high school students. Students will be allowed to eat in the student break areas before school.
- Lunch procedures will remain the same. Spacing will be monitored for social distancing. "Every Other" seating practices will be used for those that choose to eat in the cafeteria. Adjacent seating will be staggered.
- Until further notice, we will not allow visitors. In addition, no outside meals will be accepted for students after school has started.
- There will be plenty of hand sanitizer, wipes, and additional face masks available.
We are excited to get school going again. We strongly feel it is vitally important that students attend school for their educational growth, as well as, their mental maturity and well being. We are committed to making the school environment as safe as possible. We can't wait to see the student on August 24th!! GO BEARS!!!!!